When you are renting with us at Loon Reservation Service, we want you to enjoy your stay! To do that best, we thought you’d like to know what to bring or leave behind.
- All beds will be made up with linens. Sofa beds are not made and rarely available, as owners limit the number of people that can stay in their home.
- There will be one set of bath, hand and face towels for each person that the home sleeps. You may want to bring pool towels though. Some clubs don’t have any, some rent them out and a few have nice towels available.
- We’ll leave starter packs of paper products, such as a roll and a partial of paper towels in the kitchen, a roll and a partial of toilet paper per bath, and a box of tissues and a hand soap in each bathroom as well.
- For cleaning, we’ll leave a small bottle of dish soap and a few packets of dishwasher detergent, as well as a new sponge and a few trash bags. This is generally enough for a weekend stay, but if you need more, there are several convenience stores and a grocery store in town. (When you depart, we just ask that you remove all trash and start the dishwasher, so we can empty it.)
- You’ll find most basic appliances in every kitchen, including fridge, stove, oven, microwave and coffee maker, as well as dishes, glassware, pots, pans and more, but typically no food or seasonings.
- Most, but not all, homes have WiFi service, but all have TV.
- Many homes have access to a pool area, but some only in the summer, as they only have an outdoor option. Click here to see the pool options by development.
- Air conditioning also varies. Many homes were built in the 1980’s, so do not have central air. A few areas do offer that, while others use portable or split units. More details on the various A/C options here.
- Let us know if you have any questions, but otherwise, bring food, clothes and you!